Shoreline Vinyl Decking & Railing
We don’t take shortcuts when it comes to serving our customers. We never have, and we never will. That’s just the way we do business, and it’s the reason that Diamond Decks offers Shoreline vinyl decking and railings to our customers.
Throughout Maryland, our customers have come to expect the highest quality decking service and installation from Diamond Decks. Whether it’s a new deck installation or a renovation, we use only the finest materials. We know you wouldn’t have it any other way, and neither would we.
At Shoreline, Quality is Never Compromised
Since 2003, Shoreline has been growing as a leading supplier of vinyl decking materials. Founder Eric Good began his company with the idea that you don’t cut corners, and you deliver what you promise.
These founding principles live on today at Shoreline. Quality is never compromised. They deliver what they promise—some of the finest vinyl decking and railings available.
Not all vinyl decking is equal. Shoreline stands out from the crowd in providing premium, high-quality decking and railings.
Shoreline’s vinyl decking is covered by a lifetime, limited transferable warranty. They can do this because:
- Shoreline’s vinyl decking is not subject to splitting or decay common with wood deck products.
- Insects and moisture cannot affect or damage it.
- Its patented design features interlocking pieces that create a water-shedding surface. Water is directed off the edges of the decking and does not drip down between the boards. The area below the deck remains dry and usable.
- The interlocking design also adds strength by creating a single, solid continuous surface rather than separate pieces attached to the joists.
- Shoreline decking comes in a wide selection of colors with a wood grain appearance.
- A proprietary protective outer layer, ACCU-Shield®, reduces oxidation and the effects of ultraviolet rays.
- A full assortment of trim and fascia components are available to give the decking a truly finished look.
When selecting railings for your deck, safety and quality are as important as styling. Manufactured on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Shoreline’s vinyl railings offer exquisite styling without compromising safety or quality.
All railings are constructed with 100% pure vinyl. Reground and recycled materials are never added. This ensures structural integrity and improves the appearance of the railings.
All Shoreline vinyl railings fully comply with ICC-ES Report ESR-3415, the industry safety standard for vinyl railing. Shoreline refuses to compromise your safety, and at Diamond Decks, so do we.
Shoreline railings come in four design styles and include a full range of accessories and options to complement your deck.
- 100 Series – A classic design with a 3-1/2” top rail that gives it a high-end look suitable for any home.
- 200 Series – Offers clean and simple lines. Adaptable to multiple uses, this railing is a great choice in contemporary and Craftsman style homes.
- 300 Series – An affordable choice that still provides a classic look for any style home.
- 400 Series – Elegant and sophisticated styling make these railings a beautiful and eye-catching design for any home.
Get Shoreline Products with Diamond Decks
Quality materials and installation are the keys to your satisfaction and enjoyment of your new deck. Shoreline vinyl decking and railings installed by Diamond Decks offers the best of both.
Experience the Quality. Give us a call at Diamond Decks, (443) 599-8710, or contact us online and schedule a consultation with one of our professionals. We know you will be impressed with the quality and styling that Shoreline vinyl decking and railings can add to your deck project.